Just a few great reasons why you should book your wedding at Springfield House
1. We know how to plan and execute your wedding day flawlessly.
2. We have a fabulous team of industry professionals
3. Voted by Brides as Winners for the Brides Choice Awards 2018
4. We can facilitate both your ceremony and reception in the one venue.
5. We are a single function venue. That means, you will have exclusive use of the venue on your wedding day.
6. We offer a variety of food options including Multi course set menus, Cocktail menus, Buffets (select from Italian, Middle eastern, Indian, Modern Australian), Live inter-active cooking stations, Grazing boards,
7. Food and beverage upgrades available on all packages.
8. Design your own reception package and we will work with you to make it happen. We know how to work with your budget.
9. We can accommodate up to 200 guests seated, or 300 cocktail.
10. We are giving away free upgrades on all packages plus a free garden ceremony valued at $1,500.00 for all weddings booked before the end of April 2019
There really is no need to look any further as we offer so much in one magnificent location. Contact us now and let’s create something truly magical.
Mothers day at Springfield House
MOTHERS DAY LUNCH – SUNDAY 12TH MAY
$65 adults and $35 children under 12
This year, for the first time ever, Springfield House will be celebrating Mother’s Day 2019 by hosting a lunch from 12-3pm on Sunday 12th May here at our beautiful venue! Why not treat your Mum to a delicious lunch served overlooking our beautiful gardens? You will enjoy champagne on arrival, a sumptuous 3 course meal, followed by coffee served on the deck by our Barista, or a cup of tea from our selection of herbal teas. You can choose to dine alfresco, or inside whilst still enjoying the bush outlook.
We’ve even catered for the little ones, with a jumping castle set up in the garden for them to enjoy! We’d love to see you again, so call us on 96512144 to reserve your table!