Frequently Asked Questions
We are very interested in what it is our clients are looking for. Tell us what your ideal wedding package would be if you could create it.
1. Are your packages flexible?
Yes, we can tailor make our packages to suit the requirements of our clients.
2. How many functions do you hold at one time?
The venue and grounds are exclusive to you and your guests. We will only hold one function at any given time.
3. What happens if we do not have the minimum numbers?
When minimum numbers are not met, you pay for the number of guests not attending to make up to the minimum. In other words, if the minimum number of guests is 90, and you only have 80, you pay for the 10 guests to make up to 90.
4. Is the price of the garden ceremony included in the packages?
To conduct a garden ceremony, we charge $2,000.00 on top of your wedding package selected. The Swan package only includes the garden ceremony. You need to provide your own celebrant, however we are happy to recommend some to you.
5.What is included in the garden ceremony?
You will have 40 white gladiator garden guests chairs, a marble signing table with 2 chairs for the bride and groom and power available for your celebrant and entertainment. We allow up to 2 hours use of the gardens.
6. Are we able to come early for photographs if we are not getting married on site?
Yes you may come up to 1.5 hours prior to your reception for photo’s in the garden.
7. If I am having my ceremony there, can I get ready there?
You may arrive up to an hour before the ceremony and relax in the bridal room, but we do not allow for bridal parties to get ready here.
8. Can we have animals (eg. our dogs) attend our wedding?
We only allow pets to attend the ceremony on our grounds if they have a dedicated pet sitter. Animals will not be allowed into the reception areas.
9. Do you charge cake-cutting fee?
We cut the cake and serve it on platters at the tea and coffee station free of charge. If you would like your cake served individually on plates to your guests, then we would charge a fee of $4.00 per person.
10. Can we come early and relax in the bridal room with a few drinks?
We are happy for you to come and relax in the bridal room prior to your event. We allow up to one hour complimentary before your event. Light refreshments* will be provided depending on your beverage package inclusions.
*Please note we do not serve alcohol prior to the ceremony, only water, orange juice and soft drinks.
11. Can we taste the food prior to booking?
Yes we have menu tasting nights which are included in the selected wedding packages. This is for the bride and groom only, and are held before your wedding. You will be given notice of scheduled dates once you’ve booked.
12. Can I bring extra people to menu tastings if I pay for them?
Yes you can. There will be an additional charge per person.
13. Can I have a band perform at my event?
Yes. Your band must provide us with their Public Liability and their own sound equipment.
14. Do you cater for special dietary conditions, and if so, is this an extra cost?
Yes we do cater for dietary requirements such as vegan, vegetarians, allergies, celiacs, halal, and there is no extra cost* involved. You will need to advise at least one week prior to the wedding. It is a good idea to ask your guests when you send out invitations, if they have any special dietary needs.
*Conditions may apply subject to the complexity and volume of the dietary requirements.
15. Do you have buffet or cocktail menu options?
Yes. Please email us your enquiries and we will reply accordingly.
16. Do you allow for external catering?
Yes we do. Special conditions apply and we am happy to forward them to you upon request.
17. What is your maximum capacity?
Our maximum numbers are 160 sit down using oval shaped tables, 200 sit down using banquet tables, or 250 people with cocktail.
18. How much are children?
Children aged between 4 and 11 years are $50.00. Children under 4 years are free.
19. What decorations are included in the packages?
20. Do you charge for the crew team meals?
Yes we do. They are served the same menu as your guests.