Frequently Asked Questions
We are very interested in what it is our clients are looking for. Tell us what your ideal wedding package would be if you could create it.
1. Are your packages flexible?
Yes, we can tailor make packages to suit the requirements of our clients
2. How many functions do you hold at one time?
We are a single function venue so we only hold one function at any given time
3. What happens if we do not have the minimum numbers?
When minimum numbers are not met, you pay for the number of guests not attending to make up to the minimum. In other words, if the minimum number of guests is 90, and you only have 80, you pay for the 10 guests to make up to 90
4. Is the price of the garden ceremony included in the costs?
To conduct a garden ceremony is an extra cost of $750.00. You need to provide your own celebrant, however we are happy to recommend some to you.
5.What is included in the garden ceremony?
You will have 40 guests chairs, red carpet, signing table covered with a cloth and 2 chairs covered with fitted chair covers, plus an hours use of the garden.
6.Are we able to come early for photographs if we are not getting married on site?
Yes you may come up to 1.5 hours prior to your reception for photo’s in the garden.
7. If I am having my ceremony there, can I get ready there?
You may arrive up to an hour before the ceremony and relax in the bridal room, but we do not allow for bridal parties to get ready here.
8. Can we have animals eg our dogs attend our wedding?
As there are a number of birds on the property, it is not suitable for domestic animals.
9. Do you charge cake-cutting fee?
We cut the cake and serve it on platters at the tea and coffee station free of charge. If you would like your cake served individually on plates to your guests, then we would charge a fee of $3.50
10. Can we come early and relax in the bridal room with a few drinks?
We are happy for you to come and relax and we are happy to have water in the bridal room for you but we do not serve alcohol prior to the ceremony for obvious reasons.
11. Can we taste the food prior to booking?
Tastings are included in the Bellbird for the bride and groom only, and that occurs one month prior to the wedding.
12. Can I bring extra people to tastings if I pay for them?
Tastings are reserved strictly for the bride and groom.
13. Can I have a band perform at my event?
Yes. Please refer to terms and conditions on the wedding page.
14. Do you cater for special dietary conditions, and if so, is this an extra cost?
Yes we do cater for dietary requirements such as vegan, vegetarians, allergies, celiacs, halal, and there is no extra cost involved. You just need to advise at least one week prior to the wedding. It is a good idea to ask your guests when you send out invitations, if they have any special dietary needs.
15. Do you have buffet or cocktail menu options?
Yes. Please email me your enquiries and I will reply accordingly.
16. Do you allow for outside catering?
Yes. Special conditions apply and I am happy to forward them to you upon request.
17. What is your maximum capacity?
Our maximum numbers are 160 sit down, or 200 cocktail
18.How much are children?
Children aged between 4 and 11 years are $50.00. Children under 4 years are free.
19. What decorations are included in the packages?
Check your package information sheet. If it’s not listed, it’s not included.